Love Singing? Like Music? Age 7+? Want to Join a Choir?
St James Church, Finchampstead (but for special occasions also at Wellington College Chapel; Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford; Wintershall ,Guildford and other exciting venues )
Thursdays 7.00pm – 8.15pm (Younger Juniors 7.00pm – 7.45pm)
Sundays 10.45am – 12.15 pm (the Junior Choir can, if they wish, attend our Children’s Clubs for the first part of the 11.00am service)
- The Junior Choir get PAID
- It’s great fun and a good way to meet and make new friends
- Young people get an excellent musical education from our highly accomplished Musical Director
- Participation in the ‘Voice for Life’ RSCM scheme for Juniors not only provides a great musical training but also brings confidence, expertise, and a sense of fulfilment
- From the moment they join the choir, our young musicians are given structured training in performance, sight reading, music theory and vocal technique.
How do I join? Contact our Director of Music : Janice Devine [email protected] for details
You can Listen to our junior choir here